Sales Executive – Sports (NY Metro or Los Angeles Area)
We are a global leader in premium video streaming distribution for live and on-demand content across the entertainment and sports industries. With complete and cutting-edge video streaming offerings, we enable our clients to deliver their content in the highest quality on any device with the industry’s deepest feature set.
Working within a fast-paced, fun and challenging, defined by an intense focus on innovation. We work harder and smarter than anyone else because we are passionate and believe in the products and services we offer. As part of the network, we also offer a host of integration opportunities with our broad range of businesses, as well as social impact programs and other culture-building initiatives.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are searching for an exceptional person to take a Sports industry focused position in our sales organization to initiate, develop and manage relationships with customers. We are looking for someone who is knowledgeable about the Sports OTT streaming market and associated platform technologies and innovative content delivery to consumers. This person must have a proven track record for delivering on, or exceeding, revenue goals, ideally from within the digital video distribution sector, software application/development or managed/cloud services industry. The candidate must be highly motivated, extremely organized, conversant with video distribution, team-oriented, creative, and possess strong verbal and written communication and negotiating skills. We are looking for someone who works independently and able to resolve most conflicts independently.
• Independently creates own sales strategy plan that develops own targeted industries and clients to best meet and exceed assigned revenue goals.
• Serves as an expert in qualifying/selling of streaming solutions.
• Builds pipeline by canvassing territory, setting up client meetings and driving sales/revenue.
• Engages resources (pre-sales, executive, development, operations) to close new business
• Builds relationships with prospect executive/ functional/technical leadership teams.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 9+ years experience in complex selling of services/platforms/software, ideally with a focus on the Sports industry.
• Experience independently building new pipelines and creating sales strategy.
• Knowledge of streaming of steaming video delivery, and basic understanding of CDN, player and DRM.