View our latest bowmo™ podcasts. Keep up with us on #bowmo social media.
This video answers several sensitive issues and questions about the impact of AI in recruiting. The 4 questions discussed in this podcast include:
- How is AI being used in the recruiting process?
- What are AI’s overall strengths and weaknesses for recruiting?
- How does AI impact current recruiter workflows, and replace recruiters?
- Does AI create more or less discrimination in the hiring process?
We are discussing the following questions on how AI is fitting within current recruiting and HR systems:
- Where does AI fit with other HR technologies?
- What internal demands reduce recruiter productivity?
- How does AI fit within the HR workflows?
- What are the keys to a successful implementation?
In this video, we reveal that used by itself, AI does not result in hiring better people. We also believe to identify the biggest interview mistakes made by interviewers and candidates.
- Only people and consistent process results in a better hire.
- AI does not give you hiring quality people hires.
- What are the 3 keys to making better hires?
This video shows how job seekers can use recruiting technologies like AI, to their advantage while giving themselves the best chances of getting hired faster.
- What are the best 2 file-formats you should use so your resume can be read by the recruiting system and the hiring manager?