Position Title: Director, Strategic Sourcing, Vendor Management & Supplier Diversity
Department: Sourcing & Procurement
Location: North America (hybrid work environment NYC preferred; open to US East Coast)
Manager’s Title: Vice President, Sourcing & Procurement
• Implement and manage the strategic sourcing process in support of businesses. Require expertise in corporate and professional services, events and production, and related services
• Perform data analytics as applied to vendor spend, RFP analysis and savings opportunities, and tracking
• Work closely with regional and global business managers to analyze spend data, identify sourcing opportunities, and lead cross-functional teams to develop and successfully complete the RFX process
• Assist with supplier negotiations and partner with Legal and the business owner in the contracting process
• Assist business stakeholders in vendor management and any contract issues
• Support additional sourcing categories as required
• Continue to build and expand the Supplier Diversity program through education, communication, and engagement with key business stakeholders
• Provide Supplier Diversity reporting for business clients and to internal stakeholders
• Provide Supplier Diversity reporting and program updates to senior management
Abilities and Key Competencies:
• Contract management and RFP (Request for Proposal) experience
• Knowledge of vendor contract terms and conditions, the scope of work, etc.
• Previous experience in participating in or managing a corporate supplier diversity program
• Knowledge of and experience in automated P2P and S2P processes to support
Finance/Procurement’s digital transformation
• Strong data analytics skills.
• Project management & strong organizational skills
• Strong oral/written communication skills
• Ability to interface with all levels of management internally and externally
• Handle fast-paced, high-energy environment
• Flexible to take on any new challenges
• Ability to concurrently manage and prioritize multiple projects
• Ability to adapt to various software and database programs
• Must possess strong computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint, Outlook & Calendar, Access, and other related programs
Education & Experience:
• Requires a bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of experience in sourcing, indirect procurement, or a related area.
• Previous experience with eProcurement tools (Jaggaer, Ariba, Coupa) is a plus
• Working knowledge of strategic sourcing concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Previous experience in analyzing proposals and managing contract compliance within a purchasing department required.
• Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM) and/ or Certified Professional in Supplier Diversity (CPSD) certification is a plus